There are a total of 15 weapons, 19 robes, 15 trinkets, and 20 pets in the game. IAP items are included.
- Wooden Staff - Basic starting weapon, no bonus. Deals about 1/8th damage of any other weapon.
- Steel Sword - No bonus.
- Hungry Blade - Has chance to heal half a heart up to six times per level.
- Desperate Edge - Crit chance increases up to double the lower your health is.
- Gambler's Cut - Has a chance to give a spell up to two times per level.
- Glowing Sword - Makes buff spells more likely, increases buff time on kill.
- Magekiller - High crit chance against spellcasters.
- Punishment - Slow fire rate, high crit chance on enemies about to cast spell or charge.
- Corruption - Extra knockback on hit.
- Heavy Cleaver - Slow fire rate, +50% damage.
- End of Hope - Cannot crit normally. A combination of Magekiller, Punishment and Corruption. (Found at the end of Tetramont's Estate in Master Mode.)
- Giantslayer - Does crits to an enemy after hitting it 3 times. (Found at the end of the Boarlands in Master Mode.)
- Crystal Staff - Cannot crit normally. Casts Earth Spike roughly 6% of the time (affected only by Lucky and Ultralucky spells). Crit of Earth Spike is affected by normal crit ratios. (Found near the end of the alternate route in Ruin Crossing in Master Mode.)
- King's Wager - Deals between 1x and 1.5x damage per hit (random). (Found at end of the Orc Forest in Master Mode.)
IAP - Inferno Blade - Makes explosions instead of crits. Explosions act like spells, and are affected by spell upgrades as well as are capable of getting spell crits.
- Apprentice Robe - Starting Robe, no bonus.
- Cloth of Gold - 55% increased crit chance to Frost Shards spell.
- Singe Trappings - 55% increased crit chance to Fireball spell.
- Sour Frock - 55% increased crit chance to Acid Cloud spell.
- Charged Rig - 55% increased crit chance to Lightning Storm spell.
- Earthen Garb - 55% increased crit chance to Earth Spike spell.
- Bright Smock - 55% increased crit chance to Beam of Light spell.
- Shady Duds - 55% increased crit chance to Shadow Bomb spell.
- Azure Blouse - 5% spell crit bonus, 2% melee crit bonus, 20% Frost Shards crit bonus.
- Pyre Garment - 5% spell crit bonus, 2% melee crit bonus, 20% Fireball crit bonus.
- Venom Tunic - 5% spell crit bonus, 2% melee crit bonus, 20% Acid Cloud crit bonus.
- Thunder Gown - 5% spell crit bonus, 2% melee crit bonus, 20% Lightning Storm crit bonus.
- Terrane Habit - 5% spell crit bonus, 2% melee crit bonus, 20% Earth Spike crit bonus.
- Argent Raiment - 5% spell crit bonus, 2% melee crit bonus, 20% Beam of Light crit bonus.
- Umbra Dress - 5% spell crit bonus, 2% melee crit bonus, 20% Shadow Bomb crit bonus. (Found at the beginning of the Homunculus Bunker in Story Mode.)
- Battlemage Armor - 5% melee crit bonus, 10% more energy regeneration.
- Archmage Mantle - 10% crit bonus to ALL spells, 10% more spell damage. (Found at the end of Temple of Blorpx in Master Mode.)
- Husk of the Lich - 10% melee crit bonus, 10% spell crit bonus. (Will lose 1 heart when equipped.)
IAP - Firecharge Vest - Increases area hit by charge attack.
- Arcane Heart - Adds one heart to each life (4 hearts, 4 lives, 16 hearts total).
- Demon's Ring - Makes Fireball and Shadow Bomb much more common.
- Whitebeard Ring - Makes Frost Shards and Chain Zap somewhat more common.
- Pelli Idol - Makes Acid Cloud and Light Beam more common.
- Broken Watch - Makes Time Circle appear extremely frequently.
- Strange Rock - Makes Earth Spike more common. (Found at the end of the Garden in Master Mode.)
- Old Pendant - Increases duration of all buff spells by 50%.
- Rabbit's Foot - Subtly increases luck (crit chance).
- Ring of the Zealot - Makes Shield, Silence, and Sword Fury spells much more common.
- Love Charm - Makes Summon Spells much more common.
- Lich's Foot - Not-so-subtly increases luck (crit chance), but decreases fortitude (removes one heart from each life: two hearts per life, 8 total).
- Rage Talisman - No magic crits or rare spells, but more melee crits. (Found at the end of the Undergarden in Master Mode.)
- Mage's Folly - Get 1/5 of your energy bar back if you dash or charge through an enemy projectile. (Found at the end of the Slime Cave in Master Mode.)
- Cursed Skull - Decreases the chance of criticals, but instead of doing double damage they now do quadruple. (Found at the end of the secret path in Homunculus Bunker 1 in Master Mode.)
IAP - Phoenix Feather - When you lose all your hearts you are fully regenerated plus an explosion goes off! Only works the first time you "die" per level. This "death" does not count against you for earning stars, effectively giving you 6 hearts instead of 3.
- Rat - +1 Luck.
- Kitten - +1 Magic.
- Puppy - +1 Vigor.
- Pig - +2 Magic.
- Slime - +2 Luck.
- Fairy - +2 Vigor.
- Croc - +1% Melee Crit, +1 Vigor.
- Sprite - +2% Magic Crit, +1 Magic. (Unlocks at 110 stars.)
- Ghost - +2 Stealth. (Unlocks at 130 stars.)
- Chicken - -10% Energy cost to Dash. Stacks with Vigor. (Unlocks somewhere past 180 stars.)
- Slug - +2 Vigor, +2 Magic, -2 Luck. (Unlocks at 150 stars.)
- Crab - +2% Melee Crit. (Unlocks somewhere past 170 stars.)
- Monkey - +4 Vigor, -3 Magic.
- Bear - +3% Melee Crit, -3 Vigor.
- Magic Cat - +4 Magic.
- Murder Dog - +3 Vigor, +1 Luck. (Unlocks at 270 stars.)
- Omen Pig - +4 Luck. (Unlocks at 280 stars.)
- Death Duck - -15% Energy cost to Dash. Stacks with Vigor. (Unlocks at 290 stars.)
- Gnomey - +2 to Rainbows and Friendship. (Unlocks after finding Gnomey 5 times by smashing objects, appears at random.)
IAP - Rocketcat - +2 All stats, +1% All criticals.